Virtual HR Consulting
Our Human resources services retainer packages guarantee you access to a dedicated Human Resources professional, who will hold your hand through the stages of the employee life cycle for an agreed number of hours for a fixed period and engage with you via your preferred electronic communication platform.
HR Solutions that are typically included in our Virtual retainer package: (tailored to your needs)
- Virtual HR Consulting/ Mentoring/ Support
- HR Advisory on Labour relations and best practice strategy
- Talent acquisition (Recruitment fees are significantly less when opting for a retainer package)
- Employment Contract drafting and review
- Review of HR-related written communications
- Claiming of Annual Mandatory Grant –WSP/ATR submission to SETA
- Employment Equity reporting
- Annual Employee handbook and or company policy reviews
- Drafting and review of warnings
- Job Profile reviews and development
- Outplacement consulting
- Bi-annual PAIA (the Promotion of Access to Information Act) Manual update
- Keeping client informed of Labour law updates
- Collaborating with Psychometrists, Talent Consultants, Coaches and Labour lawyers for specialist solutions.
Benefits of a Retainer package
- Easy access to Human Resources services at significantly reduced hourly rates
- Recruitment fees that will not “break the bank”
- Keeping you informed of the latest labour law amendments
- Dedicated access to Professional Human Resources management expertise
- In response to the COVID-19 crisis, we held our clients hand in successfully meeting the requirements for fair retrenchments
- A start-up confidently reduced their business risk by presenting new joiners with professional, compliant employment contracts and a comprehensive employee handbook defining the code of conduct expected boosting their employee experience
- Empowering our partners with best people practices
Human resources services Retainer packages are tailored to suit your business, chat to us about your needs.
Free HR Planner
Sign up to Download your FREE 2022 Human Resources planner to keep you informed of your annual compliance deadlines, HR best practice and help you plan for the year ahead.
We have marked:
- The Statutory annual reporting deadlines required by SARS, UIF, Department of Employment and Labour as well as your SETA (Sector Education and Training Authority).
- Employee Engagement initiatives.
- South African Public Holidays.
- Days to observe - Mandela Day and Heritage Day.
- Wellness days to observe.